So, you are perfectly capable of putting away two-thirds of a pie but don’t like the stigma attached to the sound of your spoon scraping the bottom of the pan. I totally get it. And I can help.
This Fall season you can have your pie, plus whip cream and drink it, too.
- 2 oz Vodka (or vanilla vodka)
- 1 oz Bailey Irish Creme
- 2-3 tbsp. Pumpkin Pie filling
- 2 pinches of Pumpkin or Apple Pie Spice
- Dollop of whip cream
- 1 drop of Vanilla Extract (not needed if using vanilla vodka)
- Cocktail shaker
Optional: If too strong or sweet, cut with a splash of milk or half and half.
- Add ice to shaker
- Add vodka to ice first
- Then add Baileys, pumpkin filling, 2 pinches of spice, vanilla extract (if needed) into shaker
- Shake the hell out of it
- Pour into martini glass
- Add dollop or spray of whip cream lightly on top
- Sprinkle on tad of extra spice for presentation
- Serve with a smile